Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Virgo upshot

If I wanted anything, I would not get it, so it is just as well that all I want is to read my stack of books in peace. But starting today, family start rolling in on top of the boiler that is shot and $thousands$ to replace and everyone wants something different for dinner and please god let the plumbing hold up...

Shawn James - That's Life

Somewhere in the evolution resulting in peacocks, a depressing turn was taken. And it was my fault. I chose to be vital and chose mates to be of so little use that they were ultimately expendable. We women, we all did that. The only thing left that our gods might be is emotionally relevant, having been bred to be nothing else. And that would be ok except they can't hack that either, weighted down as they are by the ass factor that we engendered.