Saturday, December 31, 2016

countdown to kiss my ass goodbye 2016

In some ways, it was a good year. Careerwise for sure - I knew the future would arrive sooner or later even for the Catholics. I stuck it out. And it paid off this year. Commitment usually does pay off, in my experience. People quit things, but I don't much. Unless there really is no choice left.

And on the personal front, no choices for me were left this year. He got to make all the choices, and he did, leaving me none. All of 2016, he owned it. I had so little choice that it left me free of having no choices, finally. 2017 looks like this. Shelterless ft. zero bullshit.



...VIRGO You imprint yourself on others, even when merely passing in the street. It's an interesting thing to think about, your casual impression. To understand the effect you create is no small matter of mind.
Bonus track. (gonna order the soap.)
 
Neil Diamond - If You Go Away