Thursday, May 23, 2013

let's just say that having my entire liberal arts department over for an end-of-the-year bbq party was an extremely bad idea.

that was Sunday, and it's Thursday now, and I'm just starting to revive. the only obscure upside is that because I threw my phone into a wall nolan ryan style (among other things), I had to go get a new one finally, which was long overdue (being opposed to learning new phones, and to new shit in general in such categories of life, I had had that one long enough that the keyboard was worn OFF and I texted on the querty via finger memory alone), and which in turn led me to something called my "cloud" player installing a link to itself and me suddenly finding 182 songs that I have purchased from amazon over the last several years when they came streaming out of my new phone last night and I was like wtfhowcoolisthat?? I'd post some of the songs, buuuut I can't figure out how to get them off my phone (or out of the cloud whatever) yet, and can't risk my fragile recovering temperbrain by trying tooooo hard to figure it out lest I wind up whipping this nifty fucker out a window or whatever. as Aaron rightly points out, it is a bit of a psychological cluster fuck for a person's reaction (mine) to other people's anger (anyone's of any kind about anything, pretty much - but his especially) to be thermal nuclear meltdown that takes out me and everyone around me for miles and days. 

sigh >:(

tangleeye - worksong - I liked this one enough to buy it again just to post it