Thursday, March 10, 2011

Dogs may also show up in dreams as guides, much like seeing eye dogs. They may be leading us into worlds we can't see but which they navigate with ease. Look at the surroundings in the dream and see where the dog is leading you. This can be a key clue in interpreting the dream. The dog may be leading you toward an area of your life that you may be having trouble seeing or 'looking at'.

He was totally adorable. Sturdy lookin, like a bulldog or boxer adolescent, beautiful chestnut brown fur and a big soft muzzle. I was petting it and thinking "I can't keep it; but I want to; maybe I could try" - but it was untrained, not a pup anymore and full of bad habits, it peed on the leg of my velvet red sofa (not that I actually have a velvet sofa, of course) (though I wish I did), then rolled over on its back for me to pet its tummy and I thought "I can't keep it; but I want to; maybe I could try; I really probably shouldn't bother; it won't work out; what would I have to do to be able to keep this?" and he was so damn cute so I scratched his belly and noticed he hadn't been neutered, had BIG balls, and I thought "well that's the problem right there".