"So you see, once a person drops the scales of prejudiced certainty and doubts appear, there's no telling how far a heart can open." ~Four Souls
 |
thought I'd get out the memory measuring stick, given the horoscopes. it has been one full year of this same stuff, and the whole prior spring/summer too, so 18 months. at least at the start, there was momentum. then cottage closing pushed off, me alone with the whole schmole except for Ears leaning in, us alone at Tawista in the end, us trying to get my mom back. a year later, there was no momentum going in. by June this year, huckforsomebody was in rehab again, my mother was in pieces, my friends got fired and work dismantled, I fought just to be more than a bag of twigs. I kept trying Ears kept trying Tawista just us again, my Sister threw mountains at it, we kept trying and trying every which way, cottage closing pushed off again same reasons etc. until Ears shut it all down right fucking now before the days could grow any shorter, nights colder. wise boy. stick a fork in it, it's done. |
upshot: somewhere under eighteen months of
have to, there were/are a bunch of abandoned
want to's - I don't necessarily want any of those want to's back (even the chicken) - I want to want to. Ears said clearly he cannot live without wanting to. fair. and right.
What haven't you done yet that you really wanted to do before the end of the year? (👀 good god I don't even know - I dimly recall a chicken?) There are 104 days remaining in 2026, counting this one under the industrious Capricorn moon. Virgo season is among the most productive we have, so before the fall equinox, take stock of your current position. Adjust for the destination you want.
VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22). Everything you do today will be a dance. Work, play, relationships — move in for support, move from self-expression. The disparate ideas will come together to form an arrow pointing to what's next.
what would you want now if you were me?
 |
| corn bread? |