Saturday, September 19, 2026

-_0 it is def still today. anything for this kid atm, but oof the cat. we gathered another few things from his apt, me going in w him cz neither of us could imagine otherwise, so now I am coughing (my allergy presents as bronchial constriction not achoo) awake, listening for footfall but hearing none, the dogs 👀, taking turns to lay one on top of one of us. clariton 2x + inhaler, waiting for that hack-tickle to subside, coming back to my own typical-er, looking at instapot recipes and thinking about the farmers market and making sweethot pickles (Aliving). looking at yoga trainings. I have some already, and don't have any interest in teaching it, but I do like people who put themselves through things like that. things that are as hard-feeling as failing, sorta. and Honolulu is still out there in January, what if I/we went and just stayed a while? 

I dunno what he'll choose and neither does he. 

but if this were it for a while? nobody dying, brink of? what would I choose if I were free to? A: my body. feeling full of it (Life as if I had 9 of em).