Sunday, September 20, 2026

"So he wags his plumed tail and noses at my foot and I pat him gently. Affection, I tell him, is how a dog survives. Knowing how to exist without it is how a woman wrests her life into her own hands. But then it comes, it takes one by surprise. Affection and freedom and the will to risk...I am that rare thing thought only to exist in death. I am a happy woman." ~Four Souls

update: home should smell like home

pound of bacon straight up + building fire = gets him every time 



slept thru the night -_0 so guess it's today

and I did not dream of books 👀

vs

having exchanged enough words w DouchenozzlEX to remember why my ass so often has decided to be starved for dick and pizza: food poisoning, of a sort.

+

Everything

= my little engine-that-couldness doesn't know what to do with itself. 

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22). When something interests you, you often meander through the land of "maybe" before you decide yes or no. But today, you'll see something that's an immediate "yes, please," and it's nice to just know. This one checks all the boxes. 👀

boxes 🤔 well lets start with 1 won't traumatize the kids in word or deed, that's a real boner killer ✅️ 2 funny, which automatically includes some insight 👁 ✅️ 3 really happy to see me ✅️ 4 warm

that's it. it's a small list. and I doubt very much I will see such a something today in human form.

"bf pillow"

After a wound has organized your powers around itself, how do those powers become yours again? Can that capacity become appetite-driven rather than emergency-driven again? re Fluer and Lulu (and me)