update - Bru called, the social worker came back - she was actually pissed so she went back at it (!) - now he's getting out Friday, she's trying for Fri like hell - then some patient advocate (of the zillion I've called) stopped by - so yea, that guy Community something will be calling you to come by too
me: okay (theyre all called Community something haha)
now that I know this isn't crushing him - he seems almost bemused at this point - then it stops crushing me. instantly. even if they queef again and it turns into Monday, I'll be fine if he's fine..
but 🖤 remains and I can tell it'll stay that way, a faceless grudge I'll be holding like hell. I was instinctively allergic to custodial authority but confused by it as well through the various partial stays and whatever and my feelings were/are irrelevant. but this is EARS, my experience is direct and relevant, I am the one on site for this every single day. and I was initially grateful / trusting...
trust is fragile and a punched gut remembers it more each time.
guarded extreme caution flies in the face of the edgy truth-joke. so: dead quiet arts.
verdict: grippysockjail is mostly hell and horseshit.