Monday, August 24, 2026

she (the other historian) is taking all forty of my students in with hers in the same big room that I described with the podium, me at the front of it and David shouting. I will rework all the assignments of the class (add grit). And she will get paid to teach it. It's a comp class for gods sake with 80 students. And how is she gonna? There are no ta's, so obviously I have to teach her all that I figured out about what AI can do. And not do! she's the one getting paid for it #godspeed

If I actually give a shit about any of that, it should go to someone(s) else. If only you can do it, do - if you can teach it instead, do that.

If it could be anybody you wanna talk to, then do go to anybody. #godspeed

❤️